[Council] VOTE: JEP-0060 (Publish-Subscribe)

Peter Millard me at pgmillard.com
Wed Oct 22 11:15:36 CDT 2003

Matthew A. Miller wrote:
> Could we have a quick summary, or the links to the archives where the
> comments are?  Not that it changes my vote now, but it would be good to
> have that "on the record" for the Council.

Yeah, here are the URL's to the msgs he sent.. I think they get missed because
of the signal-noise ration on standards-jig at that time. *sigh* They are
basically just clarifications that should be spelled out.

http://mailman.jabber.org/pipermail/standards-jig/2003-October/004219.html

http://mailman.jabber.org/pipermail/standards-jig/2003-October/004236.html

There are no protocol changes, just word-smithing basically. I'll send another
msg once I have the actual diffs to address these changes.

pgm.