[Council] VOTE: JEP-0033 (Extended Stanza Addressing)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Apr 27 12:10:03 CDT 2004

Although I am not a member of the Council, I would like to point out
that this JEP lacks a Security Considerations section:

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0033.html#security

That seems sub-optimal, and I have asked the JEP author to address
this before the JEP Editor will publish it as a Draft protocol.

Votes still needed on this JEP from Paul Curtis and Peter Millard.

Peter