[Council] JEP-0077?

Matthew A. Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.net
Tue Aug 17 07:30:38 CDT 2004

I hadn't noticed the update, and now I know why (-:

Since my concerns have not yet been addressed, my vote is still -1:

*  Section 5 seems to imply that x:data is used instead of the built-in
iq:register fields.  If this is the intent, it needs to be explicitly
stated.  If this is not the intent, then I would like that section to
contain language explicitly stating what takes presence (x:data form or
iq:register fields).

*  Section 6 implies that x:oob is used instead of the iq:register
fields.  I would like this to be explicitly stated.

-  LW