[Council] Board-approved JEPs in JEP-0001

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Aug 17 18:30:40 CDT 2004

There is a certain class of JEPs for which the approving body is not the
Jabber Council but the Board of Directors, specifically JEPs that define
certain JSF processes (e.g., JEP-0001) or that call for the creation of
JIGs that do not report to the Council (e.g., the Compliance JIG). Since
it would be good if JEP-0001 mentioned these, I have added some relevant
text to JEP-0001. I have also written a bit more background material
about the goals of the JEP process, loosely based on my recent reading
of RFC 2026. The modified document is here:

http://www.jabber.org/~stpeter/jeps/01.html

Feedback welcome.