[Council] JEP-0079?

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Aug 25 11:27:49 CDT 2004

Matt Miller and I have published a new version that clarifies a few
points in the spec. The changes are mainly to the explanatory paragraphs
at the beginning of the following sections (also, the expire-at time is
now required to be a UTC DateTime):

http://www.jabber.org/~stpeter/jeps/79.html#conditions-def-expireat
http://www.jabber.org/~stpeter/jeps/79.html#conditions-def-expirein

Mr. Millard, what say you?