[Council] More JEP Movement

Matthew A. Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.net
Thu Feb 12 09:43:05 CST 2004

Mostly related to this thread (and others):

-  JEP-0033 probably has one more revision to go before motioning for
LAST CALL.  I'll work with hildjj on this, and (hopefully) we'll have
the motion by this evening (MST).

-  Given the feedback I've gotten regarding JEP-0018 (both on- and
off-list), I'll be asking for a vote on rejecting it when we vote on
JEP-0126.

-  JEP-0070 and JEP-0101 seem to (attempt to) accomplish the same goal.
I'd like to have some discussion with my co-authors and the JEP-0101
author(s) before moving forward on this. (In other words, how about
picking another JEP? (-: )

-  LW