[Council] New Year, Time to Work

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Thu Jan 8 10:30:15 CST 2004

Welcome to the new year everybody!  Ok, enough of that, it's time to
review the list of old/pending JEPs again!  Yay!!!  I know how much fun
we had doing this last time via chat, and decided we'll do it on the
list at first.  So what I ask is that everyone over the next few days
post their views and opinions on the pending/old JEPs.  Please be as
critical as possible.  After we've all posted we can pow-wow in a chat
and finalize the views.  Oh, and feel free to reply to other people and
discuss.  We need to fully air these out.

Any questions?

--temas