[Council] draft to final

Robert Norris rob at cataclysm.cx
Thu Mar 18 23:52:31 CST 2004

On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 08:50:54PM -0600, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> 1. Service Discovery

I think its ready to go. Its been pretty well accepted, there's plenty
of implementations, and no real issues that I'm aware of.

> 2. In-Band Registration
> 3. Non-SASL Authentication

Again, these should be fine. I have to go over the in depth, but the few
additions since they went to draft seem fairly straightforward.

> 4. Multi-User Chat

Are there many (any?) _complete_ implementations? Have there been any
significant issues with the changes made since Draft? I'll admit I
haven't been following it in much detail - I will read it tonight on the
way home.

All in all, I think we're probably good to go on all of these :)

Rob.