[Council] VOTE: JEP-0030 (Service Discovery)

Matthew A. Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.net
Wed May 19 16:04:54 CDT 2004

-1

The draft has a section dedicated to feature negotiation (JEP-0020) that
I believe it is not appropriate to be here, but rather in JEP-0020
itself.  This would be similar to other JEPs that specify that certain
things must/should/may be present in the disco#info and/or disco#items.

Otherwise, the current draft is well-written and concise.  Good job!

-  LW