[Council] this week's meeting agenda

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Nov 2 17:59:38 CST 2004

Since last Friday seemed to work well, I'd like to propose that we hold
a Council meeting this Friday at 15:30 UTC (which should be the same
local time as last week given the change to Standard Time, so 08:30 AM
for psa, pgm, and lw, 09:30 AM for temas, and 16:30 PM for ralphm).

I've written a preliminary agenda here:

http://www.jabber.org/council/meetings/agendas/2004-11-05.html

If I finish changes to JEP-0065 and/or JEP-0084 before then, I'll add
something about them to the agenda, as well.

Last Calls for JEPs 72 (SOAP), 118 (Tune), and 127 (CAP) finish at the
end of the day Friday, but we'll vote on those the week of November 8.