[Council] vcard++ and avatars

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Thu Nov 4 19:17:25 CST 2004

I feel really sad about this whole situation right now.  We can't keep
running in circles over issues that are so wanted by the community.  We
need to finalize something and get it out there.  If it's the wrong
something than we update it later, because this is just getting
ridiculous.

Specifically I'm talking about vCard and Avatars.

We need a real meeting scheduled to tackle these, not a 30 min
whirlwind run through.  We need the appropriate parties to all be there
and hammer on it in a 1-2 hour session at least once a week, preferably
more, until it's done.  I guess tomorrow we can figure out what the
issues, user requirements and protocol requirements are for the two (or
one, whatever) aspects of this and then begin to hammer it from there.

If this offends anyone due to tone or whatever, sorry.  I'm stressed
from getting ready to move again, and this is just one of those nerves.

--temas