[Council] tomorrow's meeting agenda

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Nov 18 13:12:58 CST 2004

The agenda for tomorrow's meeting is here:

http://www.jabber.org/council/meetings/agendas/2004-11-19.html

The voting period has not yet begun on JEP-0073 or JEP-0143, but I've
added them to the agenda since the Last Calls for those JEPs end at the
close of business today and we can start voting on them tomorrow.

I have not yet had a chance to update the modified avatar proposal or to
work further on vCard++, but we can discuss those anyway (feedback on
avatars from temas would be especially helpful). If I have time today
I'll at least incorporate Ralph's avatar feedback.

See you tomorrow.