[Council] where we stand

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Nov 19 10:33:12 CST 2004

Because pgm and temas were not available, we did not hold a Council
meeting today. Here is where we stand:

1. JEP-0072: SOAP Over XMPP
   http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0072.html

   Need votes from linuxwolf, pgm, temas.

2. JEP-0127: Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) Over XMPP
   http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0127.html

   Needs votes from pgm, ralphm, temas.

3. JEP-0133: Service Administration
   http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0133.html

   Need votes from linuxwolf, pgm, ralphm, temas.

4. JEP-0073: Basic IM Protocol Suite
   http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0073.html

   Need votes from linuxwolf, pgm, ralphm, temas.

5. JEP-0143: Guidelines for JEP Authors
   http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0143.html

   Need votes from linuxwolf, pgm, ralphm, temas.

6. JEP-0084: Avatars
   http://www.jabber.org/~stpeter/jeps/84new.html

   Feedback from temas would be helpful.

I will be gone for the next 9 days. Votes on the previous items would be
appreciated in my absence so that we can move these JEPs along or fix
them up as need be.

Thanks!