[Council] VOTE: JEP-0127 (Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) Over XMPP)

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Sun Nov 28 17:43:33 CST 2004

I would maybe suggest a note about the users of the JEP needing to have
their own method of finding the actual pubsub nodes to subscribe to, if
they are used.  There is no internal discovery or named nodes.  I only
think this could be important because most other pubsub related JEPs
have this type of information.  This isn't necessary though, and I'm
still +1 without out.

--temas