[Council] VOTE: JEP-0133 (Service Administration)

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Sun Nov 28 18:03:00 CST 2004

Only thing that is jumping out at me is related to FORM_TYPE.  All of
the FORM_TYPE entries use the same namespace which is kind of annoying
because it means you have to go back a step to the command node
attribute to get a more true definition of what form is being filled
out.  From looking over the FORM_TYPE JEP and other FORM_TYPE users
(pubsub and muc) I would say this is probably wrong and we need a more
complete FORM_TYPE for each separate form.  Yay/nay?

--temas