[Council] VOTE: JEP-0072 (SOAP Over XMPP)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Nov 29 14:26:22 CST 2004

Well, as we did with JEP-0071 (XHTML), I could seek out a reviewer from
among the editors of the SOAP 1.2 spec. It seems appropriate to follow
the same process with this JEP as we did with XHTML, since both specs
re-use W3C Recommendations. That will introduce a delay, but it's better
to get it right the first time.

Peter