[Fwd: Re: [Council] VOTE: JEP-0072 (SOAP Over XMPP)]

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Nov 30 12:35:57 CST 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 06:12:14PM +0100, Fabio Forno wrote:
> Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> >Well, here are some other options:
> >
> >1. We could have discussed this stuff during Last Call.
> >
> >2. We can cc Fabio on this thread.
> >
> >/me grumbles ;-)
> >

> I tried to subscribe to the list and the registration succeeded, though
> I thought it was closed. Now let's see whether this mail arrives.

The list is read-only unless you're a Council member.

But at this point I think we should do the following:

1. Remand this JEP back to Experimental
2. Add the text required by SOAP 1.2 (see previous message)
3. Complete an informal review with the W3C
4. Issue another Last Call

So I think the Standards JIG list is the best place for these
discussions now.

But we can talk about how to proceed in the next Council meeting.