[Council] meeting minutes, 2005-12-14
stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Dec 14 11:44:51 CST 2005
Meeting minutes from the Jabber Council meeting held 2005-12-14...
0. Roll call. All Council members in attendance, quorum achieved.
1. JEP-0072: SOAP Over XMPP. Matthew Miller voted +1 in the meeting.
This JEP will now advance to Draft.
2. JEP-0070: Verifying HTTP Requests via XMPP. Ralph Meijer, Matt
Miller, Jack Moffitt, and Ian Paterson all voted +1 in the meeting. This
JEP will now advance to Draft.
3. proto-JEP: Pubsub Subscription Tracking. Magnus Henoch has provided
an updated version. Ralph Meijer to comment on the Standards-JIG list.
4. JEP-0030: Service Discovery. Accept proposed version 2.2? Ian to
think on it more and post to the Council list, all other Council members +1.
5. JEP-0138: Stream Compression. Accept proposed version 1.1? Per
Council discussion, Peter to comment out the material on feature
negotiation and publish version 1.1 with only the error handling and LZW
6. JEP-0071: XHTML-IM. Accept proposed version 1.1? Peter to post to
Standards-JIG list regarding inclusion of XHTML content in presence and
IQ stanzas. The sense of the Council seemed to be SHOULD NOT for
presence and MAY for IQs, but further discussion is required.
7. JEP-0077: In-Band Registration. Accept proposed version 2.2? The
Council punted on this item, further thought and discussion required.
8. JEP-0124: HTTP Binding. Accept proposed version 1.4? Ian and Peter
have finally agreed on syntax of 'route' attribute as "proto:host:port"
(not XMPP URI), no other objections.
9. proto-JEP: Jingle Signalling. Council agreed to publish as a JEP.
10. proto-JEP: Jingle Audio. Council agreed to publish as a JEP.
11. proto-JEP: Resource Application Priority. Council agreed to publish
as a JEP.
12. Next meeting to be held January 11, 2006.
Jabber Software Foundation
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3641 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
Url : http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/council/attachments/20051214/2802fb23/smime.bin
More information about the Council