[Council] results of today's meeting
stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Jun 16 10:21:37 CDT 2005
Here are the results of today's meeting :
1. JEP-0138 -- vote still needed from Thomas Muldowney -- per my
earlier note  the JEP Editor will count him as "Did Not Vote".
2. JEP-0117 -- votes still needed from Matthew Miller and Thomas
Muldowney -- feel free to vote on the list.
3. Version 1.2 of JEP-0124 -- approved.
4. JEP-0144 -- JEP Editor will begin the voting.
5. Reachability Addresses -- accept as a JEP, author to flesh out
sections on pubsub and IQ.
6. vCard-Based Avatars -- accept as a Historical JEP.
7. JEP-0008 -- change to Historical.
8. Profile Data Representation -- accept as a JEP, author to adjust
introduction so that it's clear profile management will be covered in a
9. Google Summer of Code -- I will post further or chat with Council
members individually once I know more (have access to applications
etc.), but we must finish our approval process by June 24th.
Next meeting: we probably need to hold a meeting next week to approve
the Summer of Code applications, will keep the Council posted.
More information about the Council