[Council] FW: [Standards-JIG] UPDATED: JEP-0141 (Data Forms Layout)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue May 3 15:58:39 CDT 2005

Now that we've clarified these matters, I am +1 on this JEP.

/psa

----- Forwarded message from JEP Editor <editor at jabber.org> -----

From: JEP Editor <editor at jabber.org>
To: standards-jig at jabber.org
Subject: [Standards-JIG] UPDATED: JEP-0141 (Data Forms Layout)

Version 0.3 of JEP-0141 (Data Forms Layout) has been released.

Abstract: This JEP defines an extension to the Data Forms protocol enabling an application to specify form layouts.