[Council] meeting minutes, 2005-11-30
stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Nov 30 11:54:38 CST 2005
Meeting minutes from the Jabber Council meeting held 2005-11-30...
0. Roll call. All Council members in attendance, quorum achieved.
1. JEP-0072: SOAP Over XMPP. Vote still outstanding from Matthew Miller.
He will post to the Council list.
2. proto-JEP: Pubsub Subscription Tracking. Ralph Meijer to comment on
the Standards-JIG list.
3. JEP-0030: Service Discovery. Ian raised several issues on the Council
list before the meeting. Peter Saint-Andre to reply.
4. JEP-0079: Advanced Message Processing. Proposed version 1.2 accepted.
5. JEP-0130: Waiting Lists. Proposed version 1.1 accepted.
6. JEP-0138: Stream Compression. Ralph Meijer pointed out that feature
negotiation is unnecessary for zlib. Peter Saint-Andre to remove that
text and update the proposed version 1.1 before the next meeting.
7. Next meeting to be held December 14.
Jabber Software Foundation
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3641 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
Url : http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/council/attachments/20051130/c33d7a79/smime.bin
More information about the Council