[Council] meeting notes, 2006-08-30

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Aug 30 14:17:13 CDT 2006

BTW, I chatted with Jack, he said he's got some nasty cold and slept
through the meeting. In the future a doctor's note will be required to
miss Council meetings. :-)

But seriously Jack, check out the meeting summary and please vote on the
list here regarding JEP-0175 when you're feeling up to it.

Thanks!

Peter