[Council] Advancing more XEPs to Final

Chris Mullins chris.mullins at coversant.net
Fri Dec 1 13:22:56 CST 2006

I'm happy to propose and accept a definition like that.

The thing that I don't like is the huge number of "stable" XEP's that we
have (and depend on) that are not in a state that reflects this.

It's hard for me to get in front of a group and evangelize features like
MUC, and when asked, "What status is that standard in?" to reply with
"draft".

--
Chris Mullins