[Council] reschedule meeting

Ian Paterson ian.paterson at clientside.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 12:26:11 CST 2006

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to have missed the meeting. As Peter said I was around, and even
looking forward to attending, but then got involved in something and
lost track of time (please give me a nudge via IM if I fail again).

I did the homework on the JEPs and proto-JEPs and read through the whole
meeting log. I must say you guys did a wonderful job. :-)

I agreed with all your decisions.

One pre-comment on Standardising JEP-0049. Wasn't there some talk on the
list of JEP-0163 "Personal Eventing Protocol" (was SPPS) potentially
also replacing JEP-0049? One advantage being that notifications would be
sent to other connected resources whenever the stored data changes.

I'll be free on the 21st if that is what Peter proposes.

- Ian