[Council] March 1?

Ian Paterson ian.paterson at clientside.co.uk
Sat Feb 25 13:08:20 CST 2006

Hi,

Sorry on March 1 it will be difficult for me to be connected.

This Monday (Feb 27th) would be good. After that I'll be away for a
week. How about Thursday March 9th. If that is too late, then I expect I
could vote before the meeting on most points, and after the meeting on
the remainder.

Cheers,

Ian