[Council] meeting minutes, 2006-01-24
stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Jan 24 12:57:43 CST 2006
Meeting minutes from the Jabber Council meeting held 2006-01-24...
0. Roll call. All Council members in attendance, quorum achieved.
1. JEP-0149: Time Periods. Advance to Active? All Council members +1.
2. JEP-0157: Contact Addresses for XMPP Services. Advance to Active?
Peter Saint-Andre -1 pending further thought regarding use of
profiledata rather than service discovery extensions for contact addresses.
3. JEP-0160: Best Practices for Handling Offline Messages. Advance to
Active? All Council members +1.
4. JEP-0030: Service Discovery. Accept proposed version 2.2? Ian
indicated his approval on the Council list, therefore all Council
members now approve.
5. JEP-0077: In-Band Registration. Accept proposed version 2.2? All
Council members approve.
6. JEP-0009: Jabber-RPC. Accept proposed version 2.1? Jack Moffit
suggested that we contact implementors, Peter Saint-Andre has sent out a
call for feedback on the JDEV list as a first pass.
7. JEP-0004: Data Forms. Accept proposed version 2.7? Some wordsmithing
still needed regarding client overriding of default field values, Peter
Saint-Andre has sent proposed text to the Council list.
8. JEP-0130: Waiting Lists. Accept proposed version 1.2? All Council
9. Proto-JEP: Language Translations. Accept as a JEP? No objections, the
JEP Editor shall publish.
10. Proto-JEP: User Nickname. Accept as a JEP? No objections, the JEP
Editor shall publish.
11. Next meeting. Scheduled for February 7, 2006 @ 15:30 UTC in the
council at conference.jabber.org room.
Jabber Software Foundation
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3641 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
Url : http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/council/attachments/20060124/d2db4a67/smime.bin
More information about the Council