[Council] Proposal: Strengthening Trust in Jabber/XMPP Technologies

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Jun 2 14:06:42 CDT 2006

Thanks to work by several Board members, the JSF has the opportunity to
make one or more proposals to a foundation in Europe (and perhaps to
other foundations) regarding ways to improve Jabber/XMPP technologies.
In coordination with the Board, I have authored one such proposal,
entitled "Strengthening Trust in Jabber/XMPP Technologies". Technical
feedback from the Council will help to strengthen this proposal before
we submit it for formal consideration. Feel free to comment on any
aspect of the proposal, including feasibility, omissions, etc. Your
feedback in the next week would be greatly appreciated.

You can find the proposal here:

http://www.jabber.org/jsf/trust-proposal.html

Thanks!