[Council] meeting agenda, 2006-03-23

Ian Paterson ian.paterson at clientside.co.uk
Thu Mar 23 07:17:33 CST 2006

I made a few more improvements, the new diff is:

http://www.jabberstudio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cvs/jeps/0124/jep-0124.x
ml?r1=1.57&r2=1.59

I had a chat with Stefan and he approves the new protocol.

-Ian

http://www.jabberstudio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/cvs/jeps/0124
/jep-0124.xml

Diff:
http://www.jabberstudio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cvs/jeps/0124/jep-0124.x
ml?r1=1.57&r2=1.58

> It seems that we still need to add the text about
> certificate consistency.

I think I did that a couple of weeks ago (see the Security
Considerations).

> let's punt on this for now

Yes.

> then approve 1.5 so that I can seek an
> expert security review at that time (once we've
> cleaned up everything we can see).

Yes.

- Ian