[Council] meeting agenda, 2006-11-06

Ian Paterson ian.paterson at clientside.co.uk
Fri Nov 3 20:42:22 CST 2006

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> A tentative agenda for Monday's XMPP Council meeting is here:
>
> http://www.xmpp.org/council/agendas/2006-11-06.html
>
> Agenda bashing is welcome as always -- I think Ian had an item he wanted
> to discuss but I can't remember it right now.

Can you please add a last call for Chat Session Negotiation XEP-0155 to
the agenda. This XEP is a fundamental building block for XEP-0136
Archiving and for XEP-0116 ESessions... I've just finished implementing it.

It is worthwhile to publish the changes found in version 0.11 too:
http://www.jabberstudio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/cvs/xmpp/extensions/xep-0155.xml

Thanks,

- Ian