[Council] meeting agenda, 2006-11-21

Ian Paterson ian.paterson at clientside.co.uk
Thu Nov 16 20:59:01 CST 2006

Can we please also add "Depricate XEP-0090" in favour of an (almost)
duplicate Standards Track XEP? (The difference being that the new XEP
would use XEP-0082.)

The transition should be smooth because it would be trivial for
implementations to respond to both protocols over a long transition period.

>> 4. XEP-0155 already advanced to Last Call. It's a simple XEP, but I'd be
>> more comfortable if we had some feedback from the list before advancing
>> it to Draft. It would be nice to see the first draft of any threads XEP
>> too.
>>
> So I take it we'll postpone a vote on 155 for now.

Yes. It could do with URN namespaces too. Otherwise AFAICT the version
in CVS is good to go. I might have a bit more feedback myself by the
time I've finished implementing XEP-0116.

- Ian