[Council] meeting + privacy lists

Chris Mullins chris.mullins at coversant.net
Mon Oct 2 12:24:39 CDT 2006

I'll try to make it.

I've got a meeting scheduled with the EDD's Architecture Review Board,
and they haven't yet let me know when I'm presenting.

As soon as I get a concrete answer, I'll post it here. Fortunately, with
5 members there's still a quorum even if I can't make it.

--
Chris Mullins
http://www.coversant.net/blogs/cmullins