[Council] Meeting: Wednesday 25th Oct

Ian Paterson ian.paterson at clientside.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 04:20:31 CDT 2006

Hi Kevin,

You and Peter indicated on October 11th that you would be happy to move
the meeting to today. But Chris and Ralph didn't reply, and since we've
had no agenda, I've assumed the meeting will go ahead without me (and
now you) on Wednesday.

IIRC 3 members is enough for quorum, but if you guys would like us to be
present then FYI I'm free every day next week.

- Ian