[Council] Meeting: Wednesday 25th Oct

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 04:32:34 CDT 2006

On 23 Oct 2006, at 10:20, Ian Paterson wrote:
> You and Peter indicated on October 11th that you would be happy to
> move the meeting to today. But Chris and Ralph didn't reply, and
> since we've had no agenda, I've assumed the meeting will go ahead
> without me (and now you) on Wednesday.
>
> IIRC 3 members is enough for quorum, but if you guys would like us
> to be present then FYI I'm free every day next week.

I had the notion that it wasn't this Wednesday we discussed, but when
I checked my calendar, it seems I'd pencilled it in, and I couldn't
find a discussion of it not being Wed, thus my confusion. But yes, I
think a majority is all that's required, and 3/5 satisfies that quite
well :)

/K

--
Kevin Smith