[Council] meeting on 2006-10-31

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Oct 30 21:37:20 CST 2006

On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 05:00:35PM -0700, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> As far as I know we are scheduled to have a meeting tomorrow at 18:00
> UTC, but I haven't yet had a chance to make an agenda. I'll try to do
> that tonight.

As far as I can see we don't really have anything on the agenda, since
the current Proposed JEPs are still in Last Call. We could either punt
until next week (personally I'm swamped this week with Jingle edits and
catching up on 1500 email messages) or we could have a more general talk
about priorities for this session. Either way I'll be in the Council
room at the appointed hour. :-)