[Council] next meeting

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Thu Dec 13 18:58:40 CST 2007

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> We need to figure out a date and time for the next Council meeting. I'm
> free every day until December 21, then I'm going to take some days off
> until the new year begins.

It turns out I won't take those days off.

So I am available the following days:

December 17 Monday
December 18 Tuesday
December 19 Wednesday
December 20 Thursday
December 21 Friday
December 26 Wednesday (probably a holiday in some countries)
December 27 Thursday
December 28 Friday

I would like to get the Jingle specs advanced before the end of the year
if possible, but if people are not available then we can meet next in
early January.

Please post to the list (or ping me via Jabber) with your available dates.

Thanks.