[Council] next meeting

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Mon Dec 17 09:03:11 CST 2007

On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 09:26:08AM +0000, Kevin Smith wrote:
> On 14 Dec 2007, at 00:58, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> >Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> >>We need to figure out a date and time for the next Council meeting.
>
> Sorry, I've been away on a course for a while. I /think/ I'm ok for
> this Wednesday as usual, but any other day between now and the new
> year would be problematic. If you guys can all do another day, I'm
> happy to vote on list though.

Given the thunderous lack of interest, I now think it's unrealistic to
hold a meeting before the end of the year. :) Therefore I propose that
we hold the next meeting on Wednesday, January 9, 2008. That should give
time for folks to review the Jingle specs and for me to finish the first
draft of the Jingle<->SIP mapping I-D.