[Council] meeting agenda, 2007-06-25

Chris Mullins chris.mullins at coversant.net
Mon Jul 2 21:25:17 CDT 2007

I just re-read both the PEP & PubSub XEPs from beginning to end. I think
both are great, and will bring more, rich features to XMPP land. I've
indicated support for these at every turn, and look forward to wide
implementation.

I am concerned that PEP is immature to include as a Recommended Server
feature, given that we don't yet have any implementations out there, but
the Chicken/Egg argument is a compelling one, and I would like to see
this rolled out sooner, rather than later.

I'm sure this will be revisited again next year, but for now, I retract
my -1 vote. Let's get it implemented and rolled out and see what kind of
chickens hatch from our bio-engineered eggs.

+1

--
Chris Mullins