[Council] meeting agenda, 2007-07-11

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Jul 10 16:50:45 CDT 2007

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> An agenda for tomorrow's meeting is here:
>
> http://www.xmpp.org/council/agendas/2007-07-11.html
>
> I may adjust the agenda a bit depending on how much work I complete here
> this afternoon. :)

Adjusted:

http://www.xmpp.org/council/agendas/2007-07-11.html

My take on the agenda items (feel free to weigh in on the list even if
you will be at the meeting, that tends to expedite things and we all
like short meetings!):

2. XEP-0211: XMPP Basic Client 2008

Advance version 0.5 to Draft?

Given the lengthy discussion about XEP-0115 and the resulting pending
modifications to that specification, I think we need to remove it from
XEP-0211.

3. XEP-0212: XMPP Basic Server 2008

Advance version 0.5 to Draft?

I'm still +1 on this.

4. XEP-0213: XMPP Intermediate IM Client 2008

Advance version 0.4 to Draft?

Still +1.

5. XEP-0216: XMPP Intermediate IM Server 2008

Advance version 0.2 to Draft?

Still +1

6. XEP-0080: User Geolocation

Approve version 1.4pre3?

Still +1

7. XEP-0060: Publish-Subscribe

Approve version 1.10pre1?

I think we should add the publish-with-preconditions stuff and any other
desired modifications before publishing this revision. Ian, is there
something else you want in here for XEP-0189 purposes?

8. XEP-0163: PEP

Approve version 1.1pre4?

This depends on XEP-0060, therefore needs to be delayed. Let's get these
mods done and move on.

9. XEP-0108: User Activity

Approve version 1.2pre1?

+1