[Council] meeting agenda, 2007-06-25

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 11:46:54 CDT 2007

On 25 Jun 2007, at 20:27, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> 1. Next meeting.
>
> July 11 works for me.

I think that's ok for me

> 2. XEP-0211: XMPP Basic Client 2008
> 3. XEP-0212: XMPP Basic Server 2008
> 4. XEP-0213: XMPP Intermediate IM Client 2008
> 5. XEP-0216: XMPP Intermediate IM Server 2008

+1

> 6. XEP-0080: User Geolocation

+1

> 7. XEP-0060: Publish-Subscribe
> 8. XEP-0163: PEP

+1

> 9. XEP-0084: User Avatar
> Issue Last Call?

Worth waiting a short time? It won't be long now until PEP's actually
out there in the wild in some sort of quantity. I'm happy enough to
last call it though.

> 10. XEP-0205: Best Practices to Discourage Denial of Service Attacks

I'd like to hold off on this, I don't think it's been fully plotted
out yet.

> Proto-XEP: Server Dialback

Punt, I need to read back over the thread.

/K

--
Kevin Smith
Psi XMPP client project leader - http://psi-im.org