[Council] Re: [Board] incenting e2e development

Alexander Gnauck gnauck at ag-software.de
Thu Mar 8 03:48:05 CST 2007

after reading some articles from Peter's links about bounties i agree
that code bounties are not the best solution.
Sponsoring a conference sounds very good to me, and also strengthens the
community.
+1

We should setup a roadmap for development. Developers could start with
XEP-0155, parts of XEP-0116 and all the dependencies. After Eric
Rescorla has reviewed the encryption stuff then they can move forward
with the rest.

Not sure if April or May is to early, but we need some pressure to get
it done by the end of 2007.

Alex