[Council] [Fwd: Re: [jdev] XEP-0115: Distinguishing new usage of 'ver' attribute as hash from old usage as version string.]

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed Feb 6 16:50:19 CST 2008

FYI.

As a reminder to Ian and Ralph, the latest provisional version and the
SVN diff from 1.4 are at the following URLs:

http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0115-1.5.html

http://svn.xmpp.org:18080/browse/XMPP/trunk/extensions/xep-0115.xml?r1=1145&r2=1651

Thanks in advance for your timely votes. :)

/psa