[Council] [Fwd: Re: [Standards] XEP-0231]

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed May 14 08:49:40 CDT 2008

In our last meeting I think we had consensus [1] to issue Last Calls for
the following:

XEP-0158: Robot Challenges

XEP-0221: Data Forms Media Element

XEP-0231: Data Element

If there are no objections, I will go ahead with that.

Peter

P.S. I know we're supposed to hold a Council meeting today, but with so
much going on I spaced out creation of an agenda and sending out of
proper notice. Shall we meet next Wednesday (May 21)?

[1]
http://logs.jabber.org/council@conference.jabber.org/2008-04-30.html#14:34:30