[Council] final voting reminder!

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Fri Oct 24 16:51:57 CDT 2008

Our illustrious Council Chair is serious about the 10-day limit on
voting, therefore as XMPP Extensions Editor I will send out a voting
reminder 24 hours before the end of each voting period. This is the
first such reminder.

By my accounting, the following votes are due from the 2008-10-15 meeting:

Dave Cridland: XEP-0053, XEP-0206, XEP-0080

Ralph Meijer: XEP-0053, XEP-0124, XEP-0206, XEP-0080, XEP-0107, XEP-0108

Jack Moffitt: XEP-0080 (in fact Jack voted +1 [0] but expressed a worry
about backwards-compatibility so I suppose I can mark him as +1...)

If you do not vote within the next 24 hours, you will be counted as "Did
Not Vote" (which is effectively zero but with a note that you did not
vote for the purpose of public shaming).

/psa

[0]
http://logs.jabber.org/council@conference.jabber.org/2008-10-15.html#14:27:18