[Council] Meeting monday.

Ralph Meijer ralphm at ik.nu
Mon Dec 7 13:03:06 CST 2009

On Sat, 2009-12-05 at 09:46 -0700, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> On 12/5/09 9:22 AM, Matthew Wild wrote:
> >> WFM. Please remember to change the official calendar file while you're
> >> at it. :)

Oh, just seeing this now. I can't make this, but can vote +1 to the
Jingle XEPs and XEP-0249.

Further I'm attaching the confirmations of both the FOSDEM devroom and
booth requests. I also got notice by Pascal Bleser that two other
devroom requests were rejected but directed to us because of overlap.
These are Coherence and Federated Social Networks. I'll contact the
respective requesters to invite them to submit proposals for sessions.

ralphm