[Council] Meeting 2009-11-02

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed Feb 11 12:01:26 CST 2009

Jack Moffitt wrote:
>>  I hope everyone other than me had a great time at fosdem :)
>>  I'm assuming we have assorted things to discuss in light of the
>> summit, so I suggest we just meet tonight and see where we stand. If
>> anyone has any real agenda items, feel free to send them to me, of
>> course.
>
> I'm still in Brussels until tomorrow afternoon.  I will be online in
> 2-3 hours, but it's dinner time now.

I'm jetlagged and have a cold, but I'd be up for a meeting. The pressing
issues for me are at least publishing the jingle-ibb and jingle-s5b
transports, plus anything else we need to finish off Jingle. I'm working
through the issues that Rob and I posted, and Dirk is working on the
security updates.

/psa