[Council] Meeting 2009-01-07

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Jan 6 17:33:43 CST 2009

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 07:46:58PM +0000, Kevin Smith wrote:
> Happy New Year to all, and the first agenda for your reading delight
> is available from http://xmpp.org/council/agendas/2009-01-07.html

Thanks, Kev.

Jingle has been in Last Call and we received a lot of great feedback
(resulting in updated versions that I pushed out the week of December
15). I think the question is "when do we vote?" One could argue that at
this point we might want to wait until after the Jingle hackfest at
FOSDEM (1 month away).

BTW I think another priority for 2009 might be mobile optimizations.

/psa