[Council] 2009-06-17 agenda
stpeter at stpeter.im
Thu Jun 11 17:49:10 CDT 2009
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Here are some possible agenda items for next week's meeting. Feel free
to chime in. :)
- - vote on advancing XEP-0198 (Stream Management) from Experimental to
- - vote on advancing XEP-0249 (Direct MUC Invitations) from Experimental
- - shall we publish
http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0220-refactored.html as the next
version of XEP-0220 so that we can move forward with a stable spec for
- - further feedback on SIFT / presence hush?
- - further feedback on Shared BOSH?
- - Council attention would be appreciated in the XMPP WG
- - there have been complaints of late about XEP-0128: Service Discovery
Extensions (triggered by the Software Information spec) -- perhaps we
could have a discussion about this technology and whether we want to
remove it from the protocol stack...
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.8 (Darwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Council