[Council] 2009-06-17 agenda
kevin at kismith.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 01:28:17 CDT 2009
Tweaking Peter's mail for an agenda:
1. Taking the register.
2. vote on advancing XEP-0198 (Stream Management) from Experimental to Draft
3. vote on advancing XEP-0249 (Direct MUC Invitations) from
Experimental to Draft
4. shall we publish
http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0220-refactored.html as the next
version of XEP-0220 so that we can move forward with a stable spec for
5. further feedback on SIFT / presence hush?
6. further feedback on Shared BOSH?
7. Council attention would be appreciated in the XMPP WG
8. there have been complaints of late about XEP-0128: Service Discovery
Extensions (triggered by the Software Information spec) -- perhaps we
could have a discussion about this technology and whether we want to
remove it from the protocol stack...
9.Date of next meeting.
More information about the Council