[Council] 2009-06-17 agenda

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 01:28:17 CDT 2009

Tweaking Peter's mail for an agenda:

1. Taking the register.

2. vote on advancing XEP-0198 (Stream Management) from Experimental to Draft

3. vote on advancing XEP-0249 (Direct MUC Invitations) from
Experimental to Draft

4. shall we publish
 http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0220-refactored.html as the next
 version of XEP-0220 so that we can move forward with a stable spec for
 Dialback?

5. further feedback on SIFT / presence hush?

6. further feedback on Shared BOSH?

7. Council attention would be appreciated in the XMPP WG

8. there have been complaints of late about XEP-0128: Service Discovery
 Extensions (triggered by the Software Information spec) -- perhaps we
 could have a discussion about this technology and whether we want to
 remove it from the protocol stack...

9.Date of next meeting.

10. AOB.

/K