[Council] Agenda for tomorrow - any thoughts? EOM
stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Jun 30 10:23:53 CDT 2009
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 6/30/09 9:16 AM, Dave Cridland wrote:
> On Tue Jun 30 16:06:04 2009, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
>> I'd like to figure out how we can complete the latest round of fixes to
>> the PubSub specs (60 and 163) because they have been "in progress" since
> I'd certainly appreciate a summary of those at some point - spread out
> over a few months, I'm pretty sure I've missed or forgotten things.
The changelog saith:
* Corrected a large number of reported errata.
* Removed delete-any and delete-node features.
* Added missing delete-items feature.
* Removed replyto and replyroom config options.
* Defined "room" value for itemreply config option.
* Added optional 'publisher' attribute to <item/> element.
* Added optional <redirect/> child to <delete/> element.
* Clarified meaning of filtered notifications (they are based on
NodeIDs, not payload namespaces).
* Added pubsub-on-a-jid service discovery feature for explicit
discovery that an IM and presence account also functions as a virtual
- -- http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0060-1.13.html#appendix-revs
>> That's about all I have right now.
> Though I'm not sure the Jingle community quite has the energy to look at
> it right now - there's certainly not been much commenting going on, that
> I've seen.
I say we take the rest of the summer off. :)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.8 (Darwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Council