[Council] Meeting 20091109

Ralph Meijer ralphm at ik.nu
Mon Nov 9 11:49:21 CST 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 15:49 +0000, Kevin Smith wrote:
> Hi all,
>   At the moment (from reading the Radar), the agenda for tonight seems to be:
>
> 1) Roll Call.
> 2) Agenda Bashing.
> 3) Date of next meeting.
> 4) Any Other Business?
>
> Does anyone have anything else to add? :)
>
> /K

Heh. I don't have any items, and cannot attend tonight.

Otherwise, Peter asked me yesterday if people could start sending me
abstracts for talks at FOSDEM in the potential devroom. I can confirm
this is ok. We won't know about the actual room until later this month,
though. If it turns out we don't have access to a room, we might figure
out a way to do some of them in our own facility next to FOSDEM.

ralphm